Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 21 June 2016

SURPRISE BLOG HOP

Hello, and welcome to our SURPRISE Birthday Beach Blog Hop for the lovely Asha!  You should have arrived here from SARAH blog.  If not, start at the MHKDesigns blog to complete the hop for more chances to WIN!  We are celebrating a very special lady today, and we're doing so by creating beachy birthday cards to wish her many happy returns!

This is my card using the cute image from MHK to wish Asha a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I have coloured the image in with copcis & glitter pens. On a gatefold card which I have matted this bright coloured stripe paper. And added the sentiment which is also from MHK.

Thank you so much for joining in our hop to say "Happy Birthday" to a dear friend!  Your next stop on the hop is TUESDAY THROWNDOWN

Start here
MHKDesigns Blog

Sarah Marney (Guest, TT)
Tracey Mowbray (Guest, TT)
Tuesday Throwdown

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like the bright colors and offset layers. Donna

Peanut said...

LOVE the card, Tracey. I never say no to cake... especially from a friend. Thank you for being part of this surprise blog hop. I so touched by your kind words. I am blessed to have you in my life.
HUGS, Asha