Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 2 October 2017

BROKEN FAIRY HALLOWEEN



So happy to say that Morgan from Broken Fairy is BACK.

She has 2 NEW RELEASES

Here is one of them.


This is Little_Witch.

She has been coloured with copcis & glitter in the purples & greys. Cut out in a circle. She has been added to this black spider web frame which I cut out on my silhouette. This is on to different pattern paper which I have cut out with a Tonic die set. All on to a white card base using the larger die. My other extras are the black gems & stamped & embossed sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Welcome Morgan Back 

Our FB Page is HERE

Our shop is HERE

I have added this card into

6 comments:

Jan said...

Love this card Tracey xx Jan

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous Halloween papers and colours used.

Sylv xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, just loving the shape and they layers. Stunning work as always!! Gorgeous image and beautiful coloring

cass said...

Very cute and a wonderful die. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love image and choice of papers! Beautiful design!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Joukje said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Crea Chicky's Challenge.
Hugs Joukje DT