Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Friday, 7 April 2017

The girl with the cat!!



This is a FAB Freebie over at Flowers,Feather & Fairies fb page until 15th April.

I have entered the challenge using the pretty image.



Here she is!!

So have gone with pink tones on her. Coloured with copcis & glitter in pink with a touch of yellow. Cut out in a die cut circle & matted on to the dollies. All on the pink dotted backing paper. My other extras are the Dreamees new stamp set which I have used pink ink,big pink bow,gold gems & the die cut sentiment in satin gold card. All on a 7 by 7 pink card.


Thanks for looking 


The FB page is HERE

2 comments:

Sue Hickey said...

Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Stampsnob. said...

This is very pretty TFS Unicorn Ch ....Lis