Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Snowflake promise !!



I'm so HAPPY to say I have join this FAB team.

Has always it's anything goes

& this time we have a BRILLIANT sponsor

Oddball Art



This is my card



This is the cool tiny-kawaii-baby-dragon.

So have gone with a middle stepper card in white matted on to this some sky paper. The dragon has been coloured in with copics & touch of glitter pens. I have then added the grass,mushrooms & the die cut sentiment in green,

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into


6 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute today Tracey. Love the card shape and your die cuts

Tracy Welham said...

That is so cute, lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan Ltc said...

Love this card Tracey xx Jan

Kathy said...

Such a cute card Tracey!

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so cute! Love those mushrooms!