Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 8 April 2017

Dragbuggon Flower Pot Hatchling !!



Happy Saturday!!

This is a FREEBIE over on Heather (lacy sunshine) fb page HERE



So here is my card using her.



I have coloured her in greens,oranges & yellow tones using copcis & glitter pens. Cut out & matted on to yellow & green. All on the daisy pattern paper which is matted on to more yellow. This is on a 7 by 7 white card base. My other extras are the die cut daisy,pale yellow ribbon,bow stamped sentiment in green & the pale gold gems.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

ahlers5 said...

This is adorable. I love the coloring and the bright colors. So cheerful!

MagsB said...

Oh how cute, Tracey! What gorgeous bright and summery papers and colours, too! Fab work!

love Mags B x

cohenna said...

Thank you so much for joining at Aussie Digital Artists April Challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)

chanya13 said...

Very nice card !!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper and best of luck with your entry.
Hugs Agnieszka chanya13