Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 10 March 2017

Another new release at Twinkle Lane


Happy Friday!!

We have our 2nd new release this week!!

                                                  These are the FAB Gerbera Daisies!!                                    






also we have a new paper pack to match!!



Here is 2 cards I have made.




First one I have used the Pink tones on this card with the matching papers. I have used my copcis & added to the silver glitter frame. My other extras are the lace,silver bow,pearls & the sentiment which is also on the design sheet.I have then made this pillow bow to match great for Mother's day or Easter!!

On to my next one



So this time I have gone with the Oranges, so great with these daisies you can used so many colours. I have made a fold back card using the papers in orange & coloured with copcis in the oranges, Matted on to gold & added gold gems,orange bow & another one of the sentiment.


Thanks for looking 


Our blog is HERE

Shop is HERE


I have added these cards into





1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great project i really love the orange