Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 30 August 2016

My wicked Witch from Twinkle Lane



So this is about a NEW RELEASE AT TWINKLE LANE

All about HALLOWEEN 


Here she is



How cool is she & you get all these sentiments too!!

This is a card I have made with her.



So I went with purple because we also have a NEW PAPER PACK to go with the image. So I have coloured her with purple tones & glitter. She cut out in oval & added to a black spider web card I have made. With the purple spider web paper in the back ground. 
This paper pack come in several colours HERE



Thanks for looking 

Our FB page is HERE

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great Halloween card! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Dewi Lestari said...

So magical! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Halloween card. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Nancy said...

Wonderful card, Tracey! I love all the pretty purple and those dies are fabulous!
Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

What I Created Next said...

Fab make. That purple is fabulous. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge (DT). We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx