Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 9 July 2016

Christmas at Broken Fairy



Happy Saturday


We have a new challenge all about CHRISTMAS

Here is my card for you.




I have made the base card on my Silhouette & added pink & red glitter to the words, with a gold backing. She has been coloured in with copcis ,gel pens & glitter. And add to the snowflake paper. My other extras are the gold die cut snowflakes & red glitter.


Thanks for looking 


this challenge is HERE

3 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Tracey. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Nathalie said...

So adorable christmas card.I love colors. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Yvonne Garner said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational!