Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 11 March 2016

Sweet Stamps Girl



So on to my 2nd post for the lovely Sweetstamps!!!


Here she is 





I have coloured her with pink tones & touch of grey using my copics. I have made a side stepper card in white base. Added this bright pink stripey paper has the matts. My other extras are the red & pink flowers,pink bow,flower ribbon & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Again thank you to Kendra for having me has a Guest for this Month!!


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge A for Anything Pink. Hugs Jackie (DT)

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVELY design!!!

Helen said...

A gorgeous creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Kim said...

This is so pretty Tracey. I love the vibrant pink and red combo. So happy to have you with us at sweetstamps.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great stepper card love the beautifully coloured image --Thank you for joining us at our Crafty Corner
Carol DT x