Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 10 March 2016

Open Minded Monthly Challenge



Good afternoon it time for the new Challenge at Open Minded

Here is the theme for the month

LUCKY OT ST PATRICK'S!!!

Here is my card using a image from 

  




So this is from the Christmas section called Elf-Girl . 

But I have made her in to a Irish Elf!!! So I have coloured her with Green tones using copics & glitter. I have cut her out & added to this st patrick frame which I have cut using my silhouette. This is all on a 5 by 5 white card which as been embossed with a leave folder & green distress ink added to the edges.

The other extras are the gold gems & the satin olive green bow.

Thanks for looking 

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the sponging of edge of embossed piece. fun image is framed beautifully

Unknown said...

Love it!
Kerri fellow DT @OMCF

Nancy Hill said...

Love the cute picture and beautiful St. Patrick's Day card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon and can't wait to see what you created for us soon. Nancy Hill, Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

Nancy Hill said...

Love the cute image and you colored it so well. What a lovely St. Patrick's Day card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon and can't wait to see what you created for us soon. Nancy Hill, Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

Lin said...

What a cute little leprechaun, and the shamrock and circular sentiment are so fun, too, Tracey! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a sweet image. Great die cut too.

Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. It is great to see you back. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Helen said...

Great card - love that frame.

Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenges

Helen N x