Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 15 March 2016

NEW RELEASE AT SASAYAKI GLITTER CHALLENGE BLOG



So today we have some more FAB new release from Naz. 

This is one of them & she is so cute!!

Cute Bun Digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter 

She is called Cute Bun & you an get her from the shop HERE. 



So I ahve made this cute basket for her.

This basket is a SVG file on my silhouette. I have cut her out & coloured in greys copics with a touch of glitter!!. Then just added the EASTER to finish.


A great project for that Easter Hunt!!


Thanks for looking 

Our Blog is HERE

4 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

So Sweet.

Hugs Bianca.
DT ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahh this is sweet Tracey
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Di said...

So cute Tracey! Love the 'bunny basket' you made with the fencing - clever girl!

Thank you for playing at Cuttlebug Mania!

Hugs

Di xx

Kaija said...

Gorgeous Easter work!Thanks for joining us ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member