Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 10 March 2016

New Collection for Julia Spiri



Good afternoon 

We have another FAB new collection from Juila Spiri today.

These are the cuties!!!

Set of 4 Digital Stamps, Digi, Coloring, Baby stamps, Babies, Baby Fairy, Baby Elf, Baby Boy, Baby Girl. The Baby Collection. 


There are 4 BABIES in the collection.

I have made a project with the BABY FAIRY.




So this little cutie is fairy Baby which you can get from the shop HERE.

I have made a bib box using a SVG file on my silhouette. I have gone with bright pink tones for her. The box is made up of white card & mini dots in bright pink with the faux stitching in pink to. Then on to BABY she is in the same tonic using copics, white gel pen & glitter. Cut her out & added to the box. My other extras are the flowers, buttons.stamped sentiment in pink,pink bow & pink gems.

Thanks for looking 

Dont for get we have a FB page & challenge blog.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my, this is so adorable.

Gale said...

Adorable baby card Tracey. Love the bib design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope you join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Lilibet said...

Fab creation and image is lovely! Thank you for entering the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Good Luck, Liz (:(|)X

Anonymous said...

These are such darlings, so cute, love the colours and lovely design.

Hugs Erin xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a super cute card the image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is such an adorable card! Thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER! Good luck with this challenge and please join us again!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is just TOO cute, love the card's shape and the image. Adorable

Brawny x said...

This is fabulous. Such a cutie x

Julia Spiri said...

Stunning! Great creation!
Hugs, Julia xx

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!
Thanks for playing along at ITP with us.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Aaw such a sweet image. Love how you've made the shaped card. The colours are bold and cheerful, perfect to greet a new baby girl. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu Challenge Blog Challenge 10 ATG xx

CreaMelanie said...

So Sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!
Hugs, Melanie DT

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my goodness. That is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Leinzlove Tear Bears Chs!
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

suzARTe said...

This is way too cute, the bib shape looks fantastic and I love the main image and the pretty embellishments.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Scrapper69 said...

Such a super CUTE project! Thanks for playing along with us over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge!
Theresa, DT Member
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge DT

Anne Chilvers said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne DT.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/