Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 March 2016

MY GUEST DESIGNER FOR OLLCB



Good Monday morning

I'm so happy to say that I'm a guest designer for OLLCB this month!!

The theme is time is 

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!


I have done 2 cards for this.



This is from the cd SHOES IN BLOOM which you can get from the shop HERE. So I have used the stacker's to create this flowered shoe. The background dis also from the set on the cd. Which has been matted on to a bright blue card. All this on a 8 by 8 card base. My other extras are the daffodils I have made,sentiment which is for a mother day card & the 2 yellow bows.


The 2nd one is from EVERY DAY OCCASIONS you can get it HERE.




So for this one I have used a white middle stepper card base. This pretty image is also the stacker sheet & backing paper to match. Lovely the pastel tones for spring. This is matted on to green paper. My other extras are the hearts in lilac with crystal glitter on them,purple gems & satin emerald green bow.


Thanks for looking.

I will be back near the end of the month for my 2nd Challenge

7 comments:

Twinkle Lane Designs said...

Lovely cards - the colours are fab!

Twinkle Lane Designs said...

Lovely cards - the colours are fab!

Gina's Cards said...

What a wonderful spring like card, such beautiful colours and design. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Janice said...

Both lovely cards Tracey and so lovely to have you join us over at OohLaLa, Jx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card with great flowers. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

Wynn said...

Two beautiful Spring cards Tracey. So pleased to see you as our Guest Designer at OLL challenges. Wynn DT x

Stefi said...

How adorable! Your cards is exquisite! Thanks for joining us in the Crazy Challenge!
Stefi DT