Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 6 March 2016

Mum Card



So has it's Mother's day in the UK today.

This is the card I made for my mum.



Gone with a cream 8 by 8 card. Which has been embossed with a flower folder. Then ivory lace added. The flowers have been make from a stamp set from the Dreamee. I have stamped & embossed in gold & cut out several of each size. To give more dimension. Then added the pearl in the middle. The other extra are the pattern brown paper also from a Dreamee cd. The other extras are the sentiment which I cut on my silhouette & embossed with more of the gold,brown gem & the brown ribbon to finish.

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Tracey love the colour's and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

This is really beautiful Tracey thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

Mervi said...

Stunning card!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts "International Women's Day.
Have a happy day;-))m

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous card! Love the embossing and those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, the flowers look so pretty.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'International Women's Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Wonderful card! Very exclusive!
Thanks for joining our challenge!
Aly DT Cardz 4 galz

Babs said...

What a gorgeous card for a very special lady, thank you for sharing your card with us at Gardz4Gardz hope to see you next time, good luck
Hugs Babs DT X