Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 4 March 2016

IN THE GARDEN AT KITTY BEE



This is for our challenge reminder post for in the garden at Kitty Bees.

We have fab sponsors this time.

 

&

  



So to my card using image from Crafts and me.
called APRIL SHOWERS



So I have coloured her with copics in BV (blue violet) cut out in lace circle & matted on to bigger layer. The backing is from my stash which I have ripped down the side. The other extras are the lace,white bow,ink around the edges,stamped sentiment,gems & yellow flowers using dies. 

Thanks for looking today

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

A really pretty card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Sue B said...

it's a very sweet card… love the cute image and the pretty papers and flowers! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Purple Haze Challenge
Hugs Sue B xx

EdenLand Designs said...

So pretty!!! Love how the yellow flowers pop against the blue! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
Susan DT

Mia Scott said...

This is beautiful and I love the backing paper. Thank you for joining in with the 'Tic-Tac-Toe' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love your layout. just beautiful as are your wonderful flowers.