Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 4 March 2016

GUEST DESIGNER AT SWEETSTAMPS


Happy Friday

I'm so pleased to say that I'm a Guest Designer at Sweetstamps this month.

Her is my first card for you.



This is the lovely Tween Girl Flower.

I have coloured her with yellow & lilac tones using copics & glitter pens. Cut out in the scallop circle & added the pale yellow pearl frame. The backing paper is a pale lilac pattern paper on to more of the pale yellow has the base card. The other extras are the stamped & die cut flowers. I have stamped & embossed with a silver power with the leaves to, other extras are the lilac pearls, cream pearls & the stamp sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

And thanks to Kendra to allowing me to be a Guest this month with some fab images.

See you soon over at Sweetstamps.

8 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Lovely coloring of the image!! I really like the added flowers!!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gorgeous card Tracey!!! You did an amazing job coloring this Tween Flower Girl! I love the beautiful purple flowers too! Thank you so much for being our Guest at SweetStamps.

Hugs.

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Love the beautiful color combination and the awesome decorations so glad to have you joining us this month with Sweet Stamps.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining in with the Left Of Centre challenge #120 'big eyes' over on our blog.

Lovely soft card with those gorgeous colours. The image is lovely and so are those wonderful flowers.

I hope you will continue to join us for more of our weekly challenges as there is always images to be won.

❤️ & hugs
Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

Nancy said...

Love the way you framed in your image with the florals Tracey! Such a pretty card! So glad you linked up with us over at Seize the Birthday and hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cazro said...

A lovley card, super coloured flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT.

An English Lady said...

Wow Tracey! I love how you have used repeated the design of the flowers from the digital stamp in the backing paper, frame & die cuts. Thank you so much for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges for Challenge 120 Big Eyes / LOC. I hope you can join us again for This week's challenge. AELx