Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 12 March 2016

Fi Fox from Twinkle Lane Designs



Good Morning we are telling you all about FI & FOX CUB today

Here is this brill digi which you can get from the shop on it's own or on the new CD.

Fifi and Fox Cub Digi Stamp, Woodland Animals,Costume, Girl Character, Wild Animal, Colouring Page, Instant Download, Printable Card Topper 


Here is my card




So here she is!!

I have coloured her with copics & gold glitter. I have used this lovely dictionary paper from the CD wild-in-the-woods.
Matted on to dark brown & then a tan base card.
The other extras are the baker's twine, faux stitching, sentiment from the cd design sheet & the green gems.

Thanks for looking

Her is the link for the digi HERE.

CD is HERE

No comments: