Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 28 March 2016

Feathered Friends at OLLCB



This is my last post for OLLCB has a guest designer so wanted to say thank you for having me.

Here is 2 cards I have made.


This is a pretty card using the Asian Inspired cd Blue Birds. This is one of the stacks that I have used. Added to some of the backing paper.This is on a A5 card which has been embossed & pink added around the edges. The other extras are the blue roses ribbon,pink glitter gems & stamped sentiment.



This is a great male card using stacker from Fresh fish & seagull. Matted on to a cream & then on to some of the bird paper. All on a A5. The extras are the faux stitching,stamped sentiment & the baker's twine.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: