Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 17 March 2016

FB CHALLENGE AT SASAYAKI GLITTER FB GROUP



Happy Evening 

We have a new challenge on our FB page today.

The theme is ANYTHING GOES with a Sasayaki image.


Here is mine



HOW CUTE!!!

This is Leila & Teddy you can get them & more gorgeous image from the shop HERE.

So I have coloured them both with copics in the purple tines on Leila with a touch of glitter & white gel pen, on ted using brown & pink glitter. Have cut them out with a 2mm boarder & added to this backing I created in Craft Artist. This is matted on to a lilac pearl frame & white card base. All corners have been have been rounded with a punch. My other extras are the flowers made with a punch,stamped sentiment & dotted lilac bow.

Thanks for looking

Please come & join us the FB page is HERE.

Our current Challenge is EASTER & you can found that HERE.

8 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your sweet image and the way you colored it! Simply adorable! Thanks for playing along with Craft Rocket Challenges!

JayBe said...

This is such a cute design - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz.

Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT
And at Craft Rocket too,xxxx

Julie B said...

Such a sweet springlike scene, love all the purple!
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz. :)

Emma said...

What a great card, thank you for joining us at Jades Sparkling Butterflies for our ‘Anything Goes/Dies & Punches’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with the challenge over at Moving Along With the Times.
Diane Louise (DT) x

Unknown said...

A super cute card. I really love all of your little details. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT c

Helen said...

A great card - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x