Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 7 March 2016

Easter time at Twinkle lane Designs



Good afternoon

I here with a post  for 

We have a brand new cd out!!


Wild In The Woods Papercrafting PC CD-ROM



Here is a card made from the cd.

  

 This cutie is called Betty Bunny she is one of the many characters in this cd. I have used the pyramage & added some pink glitter to her tummy & ears.
I have used one of the fab papers from the cd using the ditsy daisy in pale pink. My other extras are the flower ribbon,one of the sentiment from the design sheets,dark pink satin bow & cream pearl drops.

Thanks for looking 


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gwyneth said...

The character looks really cute. I like your added touch of glitter. Lovely card.

Wynn said...

This is a really cute image. Love the addition of the satin bow. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Carol said...

Hi Tracey. You have used our colour scheme beautifully. A fun and modern card. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a fun card for Easter with a cute character. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Lovely card and such a cute character, she looks good in pyramage, great card for Easter, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

paperMona said...

Cute image and beautiful Easter card. Thank you for entering our challenge at CraftyEnjoyments