Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 25 March 2016

EASTER BUNNY



HAPPY EASTER

This is a card I have made with one of the cute bun images from KittyBee Design.



How cute is his!!

Coloured in copics, gel pens & glitter all in a egg shape which I have add blue glitter around the edges. This is on a yellow dolly egg which is a SVG files using my silhouette . The backing paper is from my stash this is matted on more of the yellow card. All on a 8 by 8 card with the corner rounded. The other extras are the lace, pink rick rack, sentiment, cream pearl drops & satin bow.

Thanks for looking

I have enter bunny into










9 comments:

ELFi said...

Thanks, Tracey, for show us this cute bunny at KE-C!
Happy Easter,
ELFi

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Dreja said...

Sehr schön. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends und der KE-C.
LG Dreja

Unknown said...

What a cute card! I love your choice of SVG file to use. Thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe, Heather

Kuni said...

This is such a sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Malwina M said...

So cute!Thank you for sharing with CraftyEnjoyments.

Malwina DT

malewacraft.blogspot.co.uk

kartkadopolski said...

This is adorable. I love the little bunny.
Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at craftyejnoyments.co.uk challenge #5

Katarzyna Ewa

my blog [candy next week]
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
DT House of Cards

cherry said...

What a sweet bunny...thanks for joining us at RRR

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card, Tracey. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon