Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Destination day



YEP it's Wednesday so that mean I D Day!!

We are some fab sponsors again

 

&


 



These are the cards I have made.

1st up is from Pattie




I have gone for my fav colours again in the purples!! Coloured in with copcis in purples & B Violet. Cut out in the label shape & mattes on to silver mirror. The pattern paper is from the Charisma pansy cd from tattered lace has are the die cut pansy which match. The other extras are the bow,purple gems & stamped sentiment. All with the corner rounded.

On to the next one from Polkadoodles



I have made a middle stepper with white card. Coloured her again in my fav colours PURPLES using copcis & glitter pens. The other extras are the die cut hearts,dotted bow,gems & faux stitching. All on these stripey pattern paper. 

Thanks for looking  

This challenge is HERE

8 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Tracey, I'm loving all the purple! Did you plan that or did it just work out like that? lol Your post seems so well put together! Thanks for being part of my Team! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous and beautiful card's Tracey
Dianne xx :)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

Darlene said...

Both cards are fabulous Tracey! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Both great cards Tracey xx

Billie A said...

Both cards are really cute. Hugs

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, Tracey. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so blessed to have you play along in our challenges. It means so much to me. I'd also LOVE to have you stop by my personal blog to visit me and say hello when you get a spare moment. Have a blessed week, and thanks again for joining us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com