Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 19 March 2016

Bessie Bee at Twinkle Lane Designs



Good Morning we have some FAB cards made today with BESSIE BEE


This card is a double easel which I have made using 2 of the backing sheet from the cd wild-in-the-woods.
Mr & Mrs Bumble bee is from one of the design sheet also the sentiment & boarder. The other extras are the Velvet black bow & black gems.


 This is a tier card on white card. I have added this pretty bee backing paper which is one of my favourites. The image & sentiment are from a design sheet using the cd. Just added a gingham bow & purple gems.


This is a box I have made on my silhouette using the round is a circle backing paper. Jest added a topper & sentiment. Simple box great for Easter treats!!!



This is one of the digi image for Bessie



How cute is she!!

Have coloured her with copics,glitter gel pens & gel pens. Cut her out & added to this bee card I have cut using my Silhouette in kraft card. The backing paper is also on the cd to.


The CD is HERE. 

You can get some of the paper pack for these backing paper HERE. 
The digi stamp is HERE 

No comments: