Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Add Lace at Tuesday Throwdown



Good morning Team B new challenge today

ADDED LACE

We are so excited to have this sponsor today



This is my card.



So we were allow to use any image this week. I have gone for this sweet gorguss stamp which has been in my drawer for ages. Colour her in copics in the pink tones & touch of glitter. I have cut her out with a spellbinder oval die & used the larger one in a pink checked paper. This is on to a black card which has been embossed you can see the pink colour. Using more of the pink check & on to a 8 by 8 white base. The gorgeous LACE from
Ribbon Resource has been used in the middle of the card has a boarder this is a pink pattern lace I have also made a bow from some of the white crochet lace.  The other extras are the stamped roses with glitter on,pink gems & stamped sentiment.

To get this gorgeous lace HERE


Thanks for looking 

12 comments:

Peanut said...

Cute and girly! The pink lace is really sweet, Tracey.
x Asha

Andrea W said...

Lovely card! The pink and brown look fantastic together.

Kim said...

This is so cute! Love all those lacy cuts and the pinks.

Debbie Mageed said...

Pretty! Love the pink lace and all of the feminine details. Your coloring is perfectly done! Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

Davi said...

So pretty Tracey, I really like the feminine lacy look with the sweet image and the pretty edges on your layers! The embossed black and checked dp finish it off perfectly :)

Irena Stefanova said...

You chose a cute digi to color up! Great card! Thanks for playng along with us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
hugs
Irena dt

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Tracey, what a pretty image, beautifully colored, I love the way you framed her with those lacy ovals and all the details you added, specially that beautiful lace trim.
Thank you for sharing with us at Retro Rubber, hope to see you again in the gallery.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card-love the layer dies that you used. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

Unknown said...

Tracey, this card is absolutely adorable. Love the colors that you chose along with the sweet feminine details (of which there are lots to enjoy). Thank you for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week. Hope you will come back to play along with us soon!

Jane Knudsen said...

What an adorable card - and the image is super cute! Love the colors that you used - some of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

I have tons of these Gorjuss stamps. I love how you have coloured her and all the details on your card, totally compliment her. Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT.

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love the embossing and gorgeous bow. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx