Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Inspiration Destination DAY!!!



Good Morning

This is my first challenge of the year with I D & has always it a crack.

We have 2 sponsors this time

 

&

 


First Card is from Bugoboo.


Want to do a bright cheerful colour to start the year!! 
So gone with the orange tones in her colouring which is using copics & glitter. Made a cream card base & using a svg file have made this cut out oval flower frame very pretty. Then added some orange paper behind so the pattern pops! On top have added extra flowers using a tattered lace dies. This sentiment also came with the sweet image. Just cut out in oval & touch of glitter to finish.


On to the next card which is from SLS




I have made a middle stepper card & using a teal pattern backing paper. The cool cats have been coloured in using copcis & gold gel pen. Cut out in a label shape & added the faux stitching. My other extras are the balls of wool & the bakers twine to give it a different look!!

Thanks for looking today

Come & join us this challenge is HERE.   


I have enter orange angel into




6 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful flower card! And the image is just too cute!

Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
Lori-Skittes Design Team Member

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a pretty, cheerful card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

What a lovely card, love the orange colour, thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Addicts ... good luck!!
Hugs Donna DT xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable....just too darn cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Kim
Skittles DT

Waving My Wand said...

What fun cards...that Angel is darling! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Terri ~ Skittles Design Team