Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 14 January 2016

FB REMINDER POST FOR ODDBALL



GOOD MORNING

This is a reminder post for FB Oddball challenge

Always anything goes with a oddball image.


This is my card for you today.




This is RAINBOW MAKER!!

I wanted to made a bright coloured card has the weather is YUCK outside & I have just come back from Florida which was sunny everyday.

So starting with the base have made this shape card on my Silhouette. Coloured her with copics & glitter gel pens in bright colours has she is a rainbow girl!! Then around the edge have ink with a bright pink & added the dots in the purple,green & pink all over the card. My other extras are the glitter yellow stars & stamped sentiment in the pink.


DON'T FORGET USE MY DISCOUNT CODE DTTRACEY 10 for your 10% OFF

Thanks for looking today

Come & join us this challenge is HERE.

I have enter this card into

 fabnfunkychallenges child

2 comments:

Judith said...

Really cute card - so bright and happy! - thank you for playing along with our 'for a child' challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Angelique said...

Great card, love the shape!

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
OddballArtStamps
OddballArtStamps FB Challenge