Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 20 December 2015

NEWS NEWS NEWS



I'M SO EXCITED TO SAY THAT I HAVE JOIN THIS BRILLIANT DESIGN TEAM CALLED





This challenge doesn't start until FEB but Naz & Kel are making the announcement today!!

This is a card I have made for the launch.




This is the lovely i-moose-you!!!

Coloured him with copcis & lots & lots of crystal glitter. Cut him out & rounded the edges with a punch & matted on to silver mirror. This is on a blue patterned paper which has also been matted on to mirror. The other extras are the blue ink around the edges, snowflake swirls,stamped sentiment,bakers twine & the red glitter drops.

Thank for looking

To go to the shop HERE 

Our Challenge will be HERE.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tracey! I look forward to working with you on the new team. Love your card and your colouring is fabulous. Shelly x