Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 29 October 2015

Kitty bees day!!



So here is a extra card using one of Kitty bee gorgeous Halloween images.



How cute is he!!!

You can get great images from the shop here.
So has it Halloween season! Here is frank the bun. I have colour him with my yellow green copcis . Cut him out & added to this house background that I have made in to the card.

Thanks for looking today.


I have enter this card into



7 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Total Cuteness!! I love franky!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa J said...

This is so spookily cute! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Stampsnob. said...

so cute love the child like image coloring is great Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges........Lis DT

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

What a great card, love your Frank-N-Bunny! Thanks for playing along with us at Scribbles Designs Challenges!

Smiles,
Peggie Sue
DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and shape thanks for sharing at CRAFT challenge with our shape card challenge.
Aunty Sue

Sandy S said...

Such wonderful fun colors! It is such a cute card....


Thank you Tracey for joining us at Scribbles Designs....

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

ike said...

Excellent creation and such a darling cute Frankenbunny LoL :-D
Thank you for playing along at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGES.

IKE xxx

Scribbles DT