Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 7 August 2015

Anything goes at Patties Creations



Good Friday!!


So it's a easy one at Patties & it's sad because it's my last post for the team. I've been on this team for 18 months . Just want to say thanks to Pattie & Sandi for having me.


Right on to my card




I have made a gate fold card for this mermaid! you can get her & many more from the shop here.

Gone for blue tone on her using copics & touch of crystal glitter. Added the details on the card from other card stock  i.e the waves the background paper,star fish & the sentiment to finish.

So thanks for looking today

This challenge is here.


2 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Tracey - I LOVE this gate fold card! What a nice surprise the recipient will get when they open the front! This is one of my favorite images of Pattie's.
We are all going to miss you at Pattie's challenges, it's been a pleasure to have you on the DT!!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pattie G said...

Tracey,

I just love your gate fold card!
We will miss you. Let me know if you ever want to join us again.

Hugs
Pattie ♥