Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 23 May 2015

freebie challenge at Outlaw

So this is the freebie image for the May challenge at Outlaw.
This is one of ppinky dolls image which at gorgeous.
This is my card.


This is a gorgeous Christmas card! Coloured her in greens & red using my copics. Cut out with a fancy oval spellbinder die. Matted this on to cream card which I have embossed with a holly folder & distress the edges with ink. The other extras are the green bolder which is a tattered lace die, red poinsettias ,swirls, red pearls, die cut sentiment & the 2 different ribbons for the bows.


Thanks for looking


Enter card into

6 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet cute image on your card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Very cute card! I love the bow and poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Deborah Frings said...

What a fab Christmas card, so many gorgeous details. Love the pretty poinsettia and lush ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Patricia Hays said...

Thanks for sharing your festive card with us at 52CCT.

Karon said...

So pretty. Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us for our Girly but No Pink Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

chanya13 said...

So cute card with lovely embellishments, which fits at Polka Doodle Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka DT