Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Blue Button

This was a freebie on Lacy sunshine FB page awhile ago.
Had sometime so made a card with it.



So she is a baby fairy!  Gone with all blue tones on her just for something different. So coloured her with my copics & added glitter gels to. Cut her out & added to a pale blue fancy oval. Matted this on to a blur dotted paper. On the other side I have used the pale blue & embossed it to add some more texture. The extras are the blue buttons on the corners & centre of the big flower, the blue ribbons & bow, swirls & stamped sentiment to finish it.


Thanks for looking

I have entry this into







4 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A gorgeous card, Tracey. I do like blue. Thanks for joining in at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and hope to see you again. Vee xx DT

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our " Monochromatic " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Lin said...

What a pretty card. Love the blues, and the image is so sweet.

Thank you so much for sharing in our 'Things With Wings' challenge, and good luck with the DT call.

Lin
Dream Valley

Planetsusie said...

Oh she is such a pretty little fairy and I love all of the blue shades. A really gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Things with Wings) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT