Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 14 May 2015

Big Cats

 
 
This is from one of Debbie moore cd's Fire Goddess!!
 
 
 
 
 
So have used the tiger & pyramid magic him. The paper is also from the cd a great tiger paw!! All this on to a middle stepper card. The extras are the black gems, black ribbon on the bottom & the sentiment.
 
I think this card could be for male or female.
 
Entry this card into
 


3 comments:

Wynn said...

A fabulous big cat Tracey. I love the colour you have chosen for the main step card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Jocelyn said...

Step cards are my favourite shape at the moment and what a great card you are sharing with us. Great image and colour choice.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

I love tigers and this one is great. Thanks for taking the time to share with us at CD Sunday this time.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT