Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 5 August 2014

It's all about the YELLOW!!



Good Tuesday
There another challenge starting today at Tuesday Throwdown

The theme is 

MELLOW YELLOW!!


Our sponsor this time are Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps


So on to my card for you.


So this is the lovely Sunflower from the shop which is here.

So found a bright yellow backing paper to start with. Then add the sunflowers which I have cut out & decoupage some of the petals up. In the centre I have added gold glitter & the swirls. my extras for this card are sentiment,flowers & the gold card candi.

Thanks you for looking today 

This challenge will be here.

6 comments:

Davi said...

Fab job on this card Tracey! A clever choice of background and the layered sunflower looks very pretty!

Peanut said...

So pretty, Tracey. LOVE the background and the die cut greeting.
xxx Asha

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Tracey! Love the spider web paper you used for the background. My mind is so creatively limited, I probably wouldn't have thought of it in terms of the color and just stuffed it away to be used only for Halloween. I love what you did with it here! :-D Lovely dimension, too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- loving the dimension on the flower and the shimmer you added.

Pamellia said...

This is so cheery! I just love the glittery touches you added! Wonderful! :)

Kim said...

This is so pretty! Love the fussy cutting and the background looks so fun.