Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 4 August 2014

It's all about the Scenic at Ooh la la Creations



So another post from me on my Birthday!!

I was lucky to be ask to be a Guest Designer for August at

So this is my card for you



So this is from the Shawn Jenkins cd Butterfly Beach.

I have used the pyramid Decoupage & 2 of the backing paper from the cd. The base card is cut using a fancy spellbinder die as the lemon backing paper to. The extras on this card are the faux stitching & the bright yellow & orange flowers.

Thanks for looking today.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Tracey, hope you had a fabulous one, love this card, so nice to have you as a GDT with us this month, hugs xxx

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Tracey, great to have you GDT with us & a belated Happy Birthday to you!
Hugs
Dawn xx