Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 17 May 2014

Adam the footballer



This is one of the Adam images from Crafter companion range.

This image is in their latest magazine.


So I have coloured him with copics & added touch of spectrum noir pencils which are becoming a fav of my!!
So have matted this on to a solid blue,red & the stripey red. Using one of my embossing folders have embossed a blue section & added the rosette on the end with the sentiment. The bunting & the base card stock are also emboss with the same folder. Have just added the 3 buttons to finish off. 

What a brill card for any little footballer!!!

12 comments:

Keren Howell said...

Beautiful colouring nd the colours you've chosen are so vibrant. Thank you for joining in with us at LOC. xxx Keren

Janette said...

This is so sweet, love the bunting too...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

carol said...

Gorgeous creation, love the bright colours, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

SAMARA said...

seriously it was in their magazine? wow congratulations on that. the card is soooo cute. i love the fun and aliveness and playful abandon of it. yup. just so gleeful. thanks for coming to LOC with this beaut. HUGZ, Samara DT LOC - personal blog: penumbrahallows

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card for a boy, great colors too. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Adam is just too darn cute. I love the happy and fun card you made around him :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT Member
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

Fabulous card for the boys, Tracey, I too have an Adam who is a footballer, LOL, hugs hun xx

Cazro said...

A super cute card, I love the addition of the bunting. Many a little boy would love to receive this card. Thanks for playing along at MTTC. Caz

Cazro said...

A super cute card, I love the addition of the bunting. Many a little boy would love to receive this card. Thanks for playing along at MTTC. Caz

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Gale said...

What a cute card Tracey. Love the image and your fab coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our "For That Special Man Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sooooo cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper