Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 18 March 2014

EASTER AT JI TODAY




Good Morning

So we have a new challenge over at JI today

The theme is Easter 


our picture is

We have 2 sponsor this week

&
So great prizes.


This is my card for this challenge



So this is my Easter fairy. Have made a background using CAP to give it a watercolour effect.Coloured her with copics,gold gel pen & glitter. Have made some paper daisies, blue bow & the sentiment. All this on a blue card base.


Thanks for looking & please join us today

the challenge is here


I have enter this card in to

onestitchatatimechallenge.anything goes


2cuteinkchallenges.easter/bunnies

4 comments:

Debbie Adams said...

Omy, this is just so wonderfully cute for an Easter card. I love rabbits so this card is so cute. :D Great coloring and card design.
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

Nikki Byrne said...

Stunning card and I LOVE those flowers!! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs
NIKKI DT

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful card ! Thanks for joining us at 2 cute ink challenge.