Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 20 November 2013

New challenge over at Stamp n doodle

Now if you enter using a Stamp 'n' Doodle Digi/Stamp then your entry will be counted twice, so you get double the amount of Winning!!!

Well let's get on with this week's Challenge:

'Christmas Friends'

This Challenge is quite easy, all you need to do is complete a Project that follows the Theme.  The Theme this week is 'Christmas Friends', so go and have some fun and you can make anything you like, a Card or Project or even Jewellery.

The Prize

A chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps.
 
So for this challenge I have used Naughty or Nice Digital Stamp
 
 
 
So I have used my copic to colour her in. And added some glitter to her top has it is Christmas!
Added all this on to a christmas tree cut out card. The extras are the sentiment & the holly.
 
You can buy her from the shop here.

No comments: