Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 21 October 2013

Some lovely new release from Scrappers Delight TODAY

Time for some New Releases!

 

Today there are some wonderful new images launching in store
and some exciting news to share!

From today you will be able to find Janice's wonderful images in store at
Stitchy Bear!!

Here are the new releases which can also be found in
Scrapper's Delights Store


Here are today's
New Releases

 

So this is my card using the winter elf.
 
 
 
 
How cute is she!! I have also use a set of the mushroom which are new TODAY!!
 
So I make a background using my CAP, then stamped the blue snowflakes. The mushrooms & the elf our separated but using my cap with able to but her on top of them. Then colour her with promarkers & flexmarkers . To finish her off added crystal glitter you cant do a Christmas card without a bit of glitter!! The extras are the blue gingham ribbon with a stamped sentiment & the faux stitching around the edges.
 
Thanks for looking & pls go to both shop some fab images by Janice.
 
Also our challenge is still going DECOUPAGE which is here.

2 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

Wonderful Project and love the mushrooms Beautifully coloured <3

Thank you so much for shearing this wonderful project with us
Love Janice XXXX

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful image and card Tracey.

gr karin