Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 19 September 2013

NEW RELEASE!!!

Good Morning welcome to Release Day at 
Scrapper's Delights.

If you are looking for our current challenge please scroll down to the post below.

WOW!
Do we have some amazing images to share with you today and some fab inspiration to go with it!
Janice has an amazing sale on throughout September to celebrate it being her Birthday month so don't miss out!


 



This is my project for the release!!!
She is called the Vampire Witch which you can get from the shop here.


How cool is she!! I have coloured her with my copic pens. Had a great time doing the hair!!!.

Using a backing that I cut out on my silhouette, lots of webs!!.
Using the sentiment which come with her & a witches hat to finish. All this on to the purple card!!
Thanks for looking & our challenge is still going on!!

8 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

Beautiful!
Thank You for sharing your inspiration love Janice XXX

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Tracey.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Judith said...

wow fabulous project thank you for joining the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenger - good luck x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab looking witch and wonderfully coloured! Love all the purple and the wonderful spider web background!
hugs
glenda

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Fab card thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. ...Anita DT