Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 August 2013

new challenge at SCRAPPERS DELIGHT


Now onto our next challenge and it's simple!
Our 5th Challenge is a "Sketch"

To enter this challenge you need to follow the above sketch and you could win a $10 voucher to spend at Scrappers Delights Store and as always the DT have some amazing inspiration for you.





So I have used the lovely Alina Fairy which you can get from the shop here. Coloured her in with promarkers then using a Square grand spellbinder die cut her out & some dark purple card, which I have layered on  to the 9 square of purple. All this on to a white card stock. The extras are the purple butterfly with pearls & the flowers.

If you fancy treating yourself to some new images why not pop over to the shop and take advantage of 20% off your purchase. Even more reason to treat yourself.




 



Thanks for looking & please join us this week.







1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab take on the sketch, love your colour choices!
hugs
Glenda