Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 18 July 2013

New releases at scrappers delight


Today we have some beautiful new releases to show you from the very talented Janice.







So I have used this lovley Breena Fairy for my project. SO I started with a 8 x 8 white card stock then matted a dark pink card. On to this I have used one of my grand spellbinder circle dies & around the edges gone over with a pink inks. I have cloured her with flexmakers & glitter pens.
The extras are my own paper roses & swirls some pink gems & a sentiment.

Thanks for looking & don't forget our challenge is still going on. SUMMERTIME!!!










2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card also your card under Tracey.

greetings karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable image of the fairy and your have coloured wonderfully, fab roses too!
hugs
Glenda