Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 April 2013

my little SUNFLOWER!!!

Another post from me today!!!

Bu tI had to do this card.

 
 
She is so cute & sweet!!! She is from the range of digis from Lacy sunshine here.

So I have used a range of yellows & orange promarkers on her,with a tiny bit of gold glitter. Layered on to orange card & a flower background. To finish I have cut out some sunflowers ,added some little flowers & ribbon. Just gorgeous!!!


I have enter her in to    lacysunshinechallengeblog-spring-fever.

                                      .comeandgetitchallenges./kids-birthday-cards.

                                       glitternsparklechallengeblog.STITCH

                                       opus-gluei.blogspot.-color-challenge

                                        thatcraftplaceblog-for-child-challenge

11 comments:

Alyx said...

Fab card Tracey. Great colouring and colour choices. Just gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic image Tracey.
Hugs Julie xx

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
I love the spring colours.
The image is so cute and you coloured her beautifully

jane stillman said...

Love the spring colours and image, the stitching makes a great frame. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and image, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great image and design and lovely bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

Kay Dalton said...

lovely bright card,thanks for joining us at Glitter n sparkle x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is great thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Rosemary said...

This is a lovely, happy card and she looks so impish sitting there. Great coloring of the image and I like that it has a little glitter amongst the bright sunshine-y shades!

Thank you for taking a walk on the bright side with us at Opus Gluei!

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine! Hope you join us for the next challenge.
Mandy x (Lacy Sunshine Creative Team)