Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 April 2013

My first post for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

Good morning I have a few post this morning!!!
 
So the first is for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge we have been sponsors by stamp-n-doodle.
 
 
 
 
So I have gone with this lovely little lady called mirror mirror which you can get here. So has the theme is spring I have gone with oranges & yellows. Coloured the girl with promarkers & added crystal glitter on her shoes,hat & gloves. Added a silver gel pen to the mirror. Layered on the cream card & on to a coffee coloured background. Then I have make paper roses in pale lemon & orange card & added a few mulberry roses to match. Then a few pearls & faux stichting around the edges to finish.
 
Thanks for looking

ladyanneschallenges

I have enter this in to

onestitchatatimechallenge.spring

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, lovely detail.

Hugs Julie xx

Mimi said...

Beautiful Spring colours Tracey and so beautifully matched up between your digi colouring and the additional elements you have incorporated. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Ohh I love your colors and your flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CG said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring, and those flowers are fabulous. Thank you for joining our "Spring" challenge at OSAAT, and hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge. Best, CG