Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 18 March 2013

New Challenge at Lexi Creations

Sorry this post is up late had problems with internet this morning.
 
So the new challenge is 'Mother's Day or Special Female Birthday'
 
 
has always brilliant prizes
 Our sponsor for this challenge is Fairy Dust Crafts
Our digi image designer Lexi Lee's store is a wonderland, full of fabulous crafting items with new items arriving all the time, well worth a visit.
The winner of this challenge will receive 5 digi images of their choice from the Fairy Dust Crafts Store.
 
 

So I found it hard to do yet one this time so I use Molly with Lillies coloured her using promarkers. Then layered on to purple card on to the base of white card stock. To finish add the sentiment & some paper roses that I made.
 
Then I use the lovely Auri the diy butterfly & the sentiment from Fairy dust Craft
which you can found here.
So coloured her again using promarkers, then I cut her in to 3 piece & back on to some pink card stock. Added this to dotted pink card. I make the background from the left overs from the punch flowers. Just dab different purple inks.
 
Thanks for looking & will join us this time.


2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

They are both wonderful Tracey, I absolutely adore the flowers you made on the first card, beautiful work! Love the window effect on the second!
hugs
Glenda

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful cards Tracey, love the flowers you've made.

I had internet problems yesterday too, must be something in the air, Lol.

Hugs Julie xx