Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Challenge at Crafter's Cafe Blog

Welcome to challenge 10-Thank you. So just create something to say thank you. This could also be a Thanksgiving card. There are no limits, you can use any images from any company and create any kind of project you like as long as it fits our theme.


The challenge begins will end at midnight on November 30. That gives you plenty of time to enter. Please be sure to read all the rules before entering.


Before we get to the design team creations, lets say thank you to our wonderful sponsor, The Stamping Boutique. Be sure to visit them and say thank you.
 
 
 
Sot this is my first challenge with the Crafter's Cafe & I have gone for the lovely poppies which you can get from the store at thestampingboutique.

So using a dark green background that added the image on top. I have coloured the poppies with promarkers & added the sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking & i hope you can join us this time.

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Love the background paper it pops the flowers nicely.
hugs
Glenda

julie_woolston said...

This is a beautiful card Tracey, I love poppies.

Hugs Julie x

Lin said...

Wow Tracey I love what you have done with the green background, matching the image on the topper, absolutely gorgeous.

Lin xx