Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 13 September 2012

last challenge at Digi doodles shop Challenge

Ok, now onto our last challenge where the theme is 'Anything Goes'. This challenge will end on 26th September
We would love to see lots of entries for this one, let's go out with bang!
We will have 3 winners for this challenge with the following prizes.
1st Place - $15 Gift Certificate
2nd Place - $10 Gift Certificate
3rd Place - $5 Gift Certificate

The winners of this challenge will have until 30th September to claim their prizes, so please make sure you all check back on the 26th September to see if you're one of the lucky ones.

 
 
 
So this is really sad the last one:(!!!
 
So I went for my of the new digi from the shop called cousin pls going to the shop still open until the 30th Sept all digis are $1. And if you can mention me that would be great.
 
 
So I have design a garden background with the flowers & watering can. Then layered on to white card which i have coloured him with promarkers. He is so cute.
 
So the shop is here
 
 
 

9 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Sweet card Tracey - he just looks sooooo cheeky!
Helen x

marion said...

What a lovely card, hugs, Marion

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Cute image, I love how you've coloured him in and your card layout. Hugs Jenny x

Denise said...

Love the scene you have created with this fun little guy.
Hugs
Denise xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Isn't he the cutest little fella, fab card Tracey!
hugs
gk\lenda

Karen said...

This is fab Tracey,love the LO too. It's been lovely working with you and thank you for all the fab cards you've made us.

xx

Judy said...

Oh this turned out so cute! I love country, so I'm loving this!

Thank you for all you love and hard work for DDS.

Big hugs,
Judy

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute Tracey. Love the design with the flowers and water can and that image is supercute. Thanks for the time together at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck in whatever the future might hold for you. See you around in blogland. Hugs Bettina xx

mandy said...

Lovely card Tracey :)

Just wanted to say it's been great working with you these past few months can't believe it's our last challenge. Good Luck for the future.

Hugs Mandy xxx