Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 11 June 2012

My first post with Critter Sketches!!!


Mental Vacation



This is my first dt for critter sketches. This is the picture which we have taken the colours & image.

 Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.

So I have used a image from our lovely sponsors robyns fetish for this challenge


So I have coloured the images with my promarkers then matted on to lilac & blue card, added some paper flowers & a bow. A simple card but very bright & cheerful !!!


Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us this time.

2 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Definitely a bright and cheerful card Tracey ... much better than the weather we've got at the mo! Lovely image - she looks like she's having a great time at the beach! Helen x

Crystal said...

Fabulous card, love the colours! Great to be working with you at Critter Sketch :)