Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 13 April 2012

Sweet Pea Challenge Recycle & Birthday

This is my first challenge with Sweet Pea Challenge & I'm so excited , as I do love Sweet Pea Stamp.

So I used this gorjuss sweet pea stamp coloured her in with promarkers & layred on green,pink & purple card. Added pink & purple ribbon & recycled buttons from my button box!!
And to finish added a sentiment from my craft stash.

I hope you like it!

We are also changing the challenges to MONTHLY and below is the start of the first monthly challenge.
*******
Onto the challenge for this month which will run from Friday 13 April 2012 until mid-day Thursday 10 May 2012.
As the title says this challenge is "recycle and birthday". We have chosen the topic "recycle" as it is World Earth Day on Sunday 22 April 2012 when events are held worldwide to to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth's natural environment.
The prize on offer is 3 Sweet Pea Stamps.
*******
Don't forget to leave your link and only use Sweet Pea Images
 
 

11 comments:

Celias said...

Oh so sweet love the card and the colours are fab xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Lovely delicate card Tracey. Fab image and gorgeous colours.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love Sandra xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Tracey! I love the soft colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

MiMi Dibble said...

I love the hair on her. Super cute colors.

Catherine said...

This is so pretty Tracey, love the colours.

Catherine x

jane stillman said...

love this card, and like everyone else love the colours x

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Purple , green and pink looks marvellous on your card, great choice and fab. image!

Chris said...

This is soo sweet I love the image. Chris xx

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Beautiful Card x

Im just me - Marleen said...

ahh love this, its real beautiful xx