Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 15 April 2012

Next Challenge over at Gingerloft

This time the challenge is Black,White & dash of RED.

So I've used this lovely heart image, I just thought this was just right for this challenge. Some have used red glitter around the heart. Layered on to red card which I have punch out some hearts,then on to the black,white . Added some satin black ribbon & used the punch out hearts for embellishments & added the sentiment from my stash.

I hope you like it & will join in this fortnight.

The Prizes are that the random winner will get to choose 3 digis from Tami shop here & the top 3 will be ask to be QDT for the next challenge.

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Tracey! I love the layout and the red really makes the image POP!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning hun, I love the image, the layout is gorgeous and the colour scheme is fab
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Chris xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Beautiful and very classic. Lovely card. Well done xxxx