Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 30 April 2012

My little fairy!!!

Wanted to make a big card so started with a A4 whitecard base.  I decided to use this gorjuss digi from .thestampingboutique called The-Fairys-nap. So I have coloured her with my promarkers. Added some lovely lace around the edges,then layered on to pink mirror card & then on to pearl pink card which I have punch around the edges with one of my punches.
Added some butterflies made with the pink mirror, then the pearls in different sizes. To finish off a big bow made with white organza & pink satin ribbon & on the top a big pink flower which I have made from one of my spellbinder dies.




I have entry this card in to






14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Tracey! Loving the little girl and the ribbon and flowers are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really lovely, fab image and the border looks gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving all the pinks and the fabulous flower and bow! Wonderful!

Catherine said...

Beautiful Tracy.

Catherine x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. How beautiful. Love the edging on the card, very stylish. Sweet image and I just love all the pink and beautiful embellishments.
Love Sandra xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tracey what a beautiful card, I love the fancy edging very stylish gorgeous detail.

Hugs Julie x

Jenée said...

Darling little card. The image is adorable. Well coloured. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

May said...

Beautiful card... adorable!! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy, Hugs May x x x

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Tracey,
Thanks for playing in our pearls and lace challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle, I can see you have put a lot of thought into this creation and I love it! All the little touches make this card special, I especially love the way you used the pearls on the side of your card.
Hugs
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Emma H said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

MagsB said...

What bright and cheerful colours! I love the lace, too, it's so pretty! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

Livert said...

Cute card. Love the colores.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Rachel x said...

Pretty card!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x